|Guillermo Del Toro to Direct Stop Motion Animated Pinocchio Film for Netflix|
Added: 22.10.2018 17:07 | 0 views | 0 comments
Guillermo del Toro has announced that he will be co-directing a stop motion animated version of the beloved tale of Pinocchio.
|Random: It Turns Out Odyssey Wasn't The First Game To Display Mario's Nipples|
Added: 19.10.2018 9:00 | 1 views | 0 comments
1 x 1 pixel edition.
Before Bowsette took the internet by storm, Mario's nipples were online. This obsession started when a Nintendo Direct prior to the release of last year showed the iconic mascot running about with no shirt on.
The sight of Mario's bare chest set the internet alight, resulting in plenty of conversation about the quality of his nips on social media platforms and how it was seemingly the first time fans had ever seen them officially on display within a game.
, The First
, Nintendo Direct
|Reggie Says Nintendo Competes For Consumer Time, Not Concerned About Direct Competition|
Added: 06.10.2018 6:30 | 8 views | 0 comments
"My competitive set is much bigger than my direct competitors".
During his appearance on stage at Seattle's Geekwire Summit earlier this week, Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aime said the company's approach was to do things differently. He reinforced this point by the unique voice chat system on the Switch and how it could be used on the go.
When asked if he considered Xbox and PlayStation as a competitor to the Switch, Reggie said Nintendo was focused on the bigger picture:
|Kirby’s Extra Epic Yarn Is Actually Compatible With All 3DS Systems|
Added: 30.09.2018 0:45 | 8 views | 0 comments
As brief as the 3DS showcase was in the latest Nintendo Direct broadcast, there were still a number of new announcements. – a remake of the charming Wii game from 2010 – was one of them.
Due out in 2019 for 3DS, all was rosy until a on Nintendo’s official website suggested the game would only be compatible with New Nintendo 3DS systems. Oddly, there was no mention of this during the Direct presentation and even the game’s box art referenced no such compatibility requirements. The PR also reinforced this, by saying it would be released on the “family” of 3DS system.
|Starpoint Gemini 2 - Screenshots|
Added: 30.05.2017 20:33 | 0 views | 0 comments
Starpoint Gemini 2 will take players on a breathtaking journey, with dark secrets and unimaginable twists that will finally unveil the incredible truth...
- Complex, but easy-to-use RPG system coupled with dynamic real-time 3D combat
- Explore the dynamic game world as a whole, rather than through individual maps
- Use T-Gates, wormholes and Riftways to travel faster around the Gemini system
- Fifty diverse factions ranging from states and companies to outlaws, locked in a power-struggle, with 150 commodities to trade or plunder
- Special revocable licenses acquired from factions offer various bonuses and unlock new options
- Hire mercenary captains to follow you on your travels and share your fate, and employ officers to fill key positions on your ship (engineering, navigation, tactical)
- Random missions get generated depending on the player's actions and allegiances
- Over 50 unique ships, fully upgradeable with various ship systems, with a.o. visible turrets, and a large arsenal of destructive weapons to blast enemies to pieces
- Direct ship controls create complete immersion
Copyright © 2008-2018 slide.me.uk - all rights reserved