|Dead Or Alive 6 Update Boosts Costume Parts x100; Mid-March Patch Will Fix Random Drops|
Added: 04.03.2019 17:07 | 3 views | 0 comments
Today Dead or Alive 6 developer Team Ninja performed an update to the game and announced another that will likely please the fans.
|Why We Love and Hate Pokemon's Random Encounters|
Added: 02.03.2019 20:40 | 5 views | 0 comments
Random encounters are back in Pokemon Sword and Shield! But is this mechanic's return actually welcomed?
|Pokemon Sword and Shield Initial Thoughts: Random Encounters Should Have Stayed Dead|
Added: 28.02.2019 17:05 | 8 views | 0 comments
USGamer: Long story short, the return of random Pokemon encounters makes me sadder than a Rapidash with three broken legs. Essential disclaimer: Game Freak showed us an unfinished version of the game today, and for all we know the single random encounter we saw in the trailer is a placeholder. It seems unlikely, though. Pokemon Sword and Shield is already looking quite polished, and I imagine its mechanics are mostly in place. I hope I'm wrong about the random encounters, but I probably won't be.
|Nintendo teams up with major book publisher|
Added: 06.05.2018 19:02 | 0 views | 0 comments
Nintendo has teamed up with Random House to produce books based on famous Nintendo characters.
|Starpoint Gemini 2 - Screenshots|
Added: 30.05.2017 20:33 | 0 views | 0 comments
Starpoint Gemini 2 will take players on a breathtaking journey, with dark secrets and unimaginable twists that will finally unveil the incredible truth...
- Complex, but easy-to-use RPG system coupled with dynamic real-time 3D combat
- Explore the dynamic game world as a whole, rather than through individual maps
- Use T-Gates, wormholes and Riftways to travel faster around the Gemini system
- Fifty diverse factions ranging from states and companies to outlaws, locked in a power-struggle, with 150 commodities to trade or plunder
- Special revocable licenses acquired from factions offer various bonuses and unlock new options
- Hire mercenary captains to follow you on your travels and share your fate, and employ officers to fill key positions on your ship (engineering, navigation, tactical)
- Random missions get generated depending on the player's actions and allegiances
- Over 50 unique ships, fully upgradeable with various ship systems, with a.o. visible turrets, and a large arsenal of destructive weapons to blast enemies to pieces
- Direct ship controls create complete immersion
|Random Pokémon Review: Arcanine!|
Added: 31.05.2015 13:52 | 0 views | 0 comments
Arrrh.... Arcanine my favourite Pokémon and team ace. I used this Pokémon because it reached out to me with its various move sets and EV spreads; so here's a review on one of those! Well as it begins Arcanine is very bulky when treated properly and can take a few hits from physical hits but [...]
Copyright © 2008-2019 slide.me.uk - all rights reserved