|Watch Dogs Legion: Let's Get Random NPCs To Join Our Team|
Added: 17.07.2020 19:00 | 8 views | 0 comments
In Watch Dogs Legion, any random NPC can be a playable character if you recruit them to your squad but they might take some convincing first. Also, not everyone you pass on the street is necessarily Dead Sec material. Max and Brian explore Watch Dogs Legion's open world London, experiment with vehicle physics, recruit an elderly supermodel, dress up like beekeepers, and send a robot spider drone on a stealthy hacking mission.
|Nintendo teams up with major book publisher|
Added: 06.05.2018 19:02 | 0 views | 0 comments
Nintendo has teamed up with Random House to produce books based on famous Nintendo characters.
|Starpoint Gemini 2 - Screenshots|
Added: 30.05.2017 20:33 | 0 views | 0 comments
Starpoint Gemini 2 will take players on a breathtaking journey, with dark secrets and unimaginable twists that will finally unveil the incredible truth...
- Complex, but easy-to-use RPG system coupled with dynamic real-time 3D combat
- Explore the dynamic game world as a whole, rather than through individual maps
- Use T-Gates, wormholes and Riftways to travel faster around the Gemini system
- Fifty diverse factions ranging from states and companies to outlaws, locked in a power-struggle, with 150 commodities to trade or plunder
- Special revocable licenses acquired from factions offer various bonuses and unlock new options
- Hire mercenary captains to follow you on your travels and share your fate, and employ officers to fill key positions on your ship (engineering, navigation, tactical)
- Random missions get generated depending on the player's actions and allegiances
- Over 50 unique ships, fully upgradeable with various ship systems, with a.o. visible turrets, and a large arsenal of destructive weapons to blast enemies to pieces
- Direct ship controls create complete immersion
|Random Pokémon Review: Arcanine!|
Added: 31.05.2015 13:52 | 0 views | 0 comments
Arrrh.... Arcanine my favourite Pokémon and team ace. I used this Pokémon because it reached out to me with its various move sets and EV spreads; so here's a review on one of those! Well as it begins Arcanine is very bulky when treated properly and can take a few hits from physical hits but [...]